The final project includes submissions from your prior assignments. The previous submissions must be revised based on instructor feedback and recommendations. Review the paper for flow and continuity. Note: The cover, abstract and reference pages do not count toward the final page number. The total page count should be fifteen to twenty (15-20) pages.
The assignment #3 must include 4 parts:
a) assignment #1 b) assignment #2 c) assignment #3 – newly written contents 4) abstract
Compile the previous assignments and:
1. Create a quarter-page (1/4) informative abstractfor your final project.
2. Revise your project analysis (assignment #1).
3. Revise your instructional and delivery strategies (assignment #2).
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:(assignment #3)
4. Create an evaluation plan that clearly correlates to the three (3) learning objectives you developed in Assignment 1. Specify the measures that best fit each objective.
5. Prepare a five (5) question test that correlates with the learning objectives from Assignment 1. Design the test so that each question is from a different level of Bloom’s Taxonomy.
6. Determine the type of evaluation approach that is most appropriate for your project. Provide a rationale for your selection.
7. Select a learning theory that applies to the instructional design of the project. Provide a rationale for your selection.
8. Create three (3) learning theory principles, not previously mentioned, and specify how they apply to your project.
9. Examine the information gaps within the project. Determine the information that is necessary in order to complete the project more effectively. Provide a rationale for your response.
10. Specify the next steps to complete the delivery of the instruction. Identify final preparations needed such as the location, resources, equipment, transportation and food.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Analyze theories and models of instructional design in relation to learner and program needs.
• Assess instructional and training products.
• Write clearly and concisely about issues in instructional design and development using proper writing mechanics.