The following restrictions on the data were discussed in the initial meeting:
– Customer Height will be measured in inches
– Sport Type is either basketball, hockey, football, or soccer
– Food Type is either drink, snack, or main dish
– Restaurant Type is either concession stand or sit down restaurant
– The Departments are Ticketing, Food Service, Gift Shop, Maintenance, and Security
– Multiple food orders occurred on March 17th, 2020.
– All events and orders occurred in 2020.
Implement the database in MySQL. Specifically, write a SQL script to do the following:
a. Create the Tables. Each Table must have a Primary Key constraint, Foreign Key
constraints where applicable, and other constraints as written in the table