Choose one of the topics attached.
The final version of your researched argument should be eight (8) to ten (10) pages in length, and should incorporate at least seven (7) sources.
In addition to fulfilling the specifics of the assignment, a successful paper must also meet the following criteria:
- Viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained
- Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.)
- Writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful
- Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics
- Appropriate APA citation style should be followed.
- You should also make sure to:
- Include a title page with full name, class name, section number, and date
- Include an introductory and concluding paragraph and demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard American English
- Use examples to support your Discussion
- Cite all sources on a separate referen
- ce page at the end of your paper and cited within the body of your paper using APA format
Your annotated bibliography should contain no fewer than seven (7) sources