Why you think you are suitable for the course of film-making, how you meet the “Selection Criteria” and how the course might support your aspirations and future plans?
– A high degree of commitment to studying at The London Film School and to its educational approach.
– A high degree of commitment to a career in film-making.
– Relevant artistic talent or originality and/or a grasp of the relevant skills.
– Knowledge of film, film culture and the film industry.
– Ability to initiate and complete complex projects.
– Capacity for critical analysis.
– Ability to work in a team.
– Language skills.