Answer to the following questions
1) What particular challenge prompted LaDonna Redmond to become a food activist?
2) What did Redmond find when she went to find the ‘best food’ (most nutritious/fresh) in her neighborhood? What was Redmond prompted to do about it?
3) What is Redmond’s public health message? If it’s not about ‘cute terms,’ what is it about?
4) How does Redmond define Food Justice 2.0?
5) In which racist and inhumane event did our industrial food system originate?
6) Where, according to Redmond, did food justice first meet civil rights?
7) In what areas does Redmond wish to expand the narrative on food justice?
8) Name at least three stated solutions to food injustices/food deserts that Redmond puts forth at the conclusion of her talk.
9) How do you rate, on a scale of 1-5 (5 being highest) Redmond’s talk in terms of accessibility, clarity, and relevance? If you have any questions or need clarity on any points, please share those