Thesis should be 40 pages .
The Introduction must include the following:
- Title Page (1 page separate from other pages)
- Table of Contents (pages as needed and separate from other pages)
- List of Tables, Figures and Appendices (pages as needed and separate from other pages)
- Introduction (pages as needed)
- Problem Statement
- Research Question(s)
- Rationale (pages as needed)
- Definitions (pages as needed)
- Hypothesis (pages as needed)
Follow APA 6th ed., 7th printing requirements for all aspects of the paper paying close attention to citation, quotation, and reference formatting.
Literature Review is a critical evaluation of peer-reviewed articles, texts, and other sources relevant to your research. The paper must contain a minimum of eight (8) peer-reviewed references published within the past 5 years. Prior to submitting your literature review, review the resources provided in Week 2's content area.
Literature Review Content:
- Subject or issue overview (do not rewrite the introduction)
- Categorized or themed presentation of material supporting and refuting the subject or issue
- Critical review and comparison of each referenced work
- Conclusions based on the facts in the literature review
The Methodology paper is a research paper on your selected research method and process. This paper should include the reasons and justification for the approach, a minimum of five (5) peer-reviewed references, and follow the section outline below.
- Research Design
- Describe and define the anticipated research approach or strategy to be used and how this approach is appropriate for this research
- Describe the anticipated sample population (number, gender, age, socio-economics, etc.) including how you will obtain permission and consent
- Describe any instruments you anticipate using to collect data. Sample Questions.
- Provide the detail about how you anticipate conducting the research
- Data Processing and Analysis
- Explain, in detail, how you anticipate processing and analyzing collected data
Should follow the attached document