Assignment: PROMPT for Course Paper (DUE Oct 14th 20:00 EST):
• Evaluate the relative merits of a variety of human resources interventions such as organizational development, succession and workforce planning, strategic staffing, diversity training, cultural change, and rewards and recognition redesign.
• Demonstrate an understanding of all the HR disciplines and how they contribute to overall organizational effectiveness.
• Apply acquired human resources knowledge to resolve business and organizational issues.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the relationship between strategic HR initiatives and an organization’s global competitiveness.
• Demonstrate how to design, develop, and implement effective HR policies and programs.
Throughout the course, you will be tasked with selecting, researching, and writing a paper on the Human Resource Management (HRM) topic of your choice. You are encouraged to select a topic you find interesting or one that is relevant to your current or future career. I find that it is generally more enjoyable and thus successful when you focus on research for a topic you personally find interesting and relevant to you. There are three assignments throughout the seven weeks to help you complete the course topic paper. They are:
• Step 1: Topic Proposal (Completed)
• Step 2: Topic Paper Outline (Completed)
• Step 3: Course Paper (DUE THIS WEEK)
For this course's major assignment, in a word document of your choice, such as Microsoft Word, use the work completed in the first two parts of this assignment (Proposal & Outline) and complete your topic paper on the chosen HRM topic. Be mindful of the scope or your topic addressing the key elements identified in relation to your selected topic. You are not required to cover all elements of HRM, but only your selected target/topic area.
Using the Assignment Rubric (SEE ATTACHMENT), your completed Topic Proposal and Topic Outline (and the corresponding feedback) as a guide, develop a 13-15 page (NOT including title and reference pages) APA formatted paper. An important element of writing at the graduate level is to be clear and concise in your delivery. As a reminder a minimum of SEVEN scholarly sources must be utilized, cited within the text of your paper, and referenced. Be sure to include the use of appropriate headings and subheadings throughout to help guide your reader and facilitate topic transitions, proper citations and references, and appropriate document format (margins, spacing, etc), as dictated by APAguidelines.
Order a similar essay and get a special bonus- Up to 15% discount!!!