Interview Preparation Worksheet
Resource: Ch. 12 Careers in psychology: Opportunities in a changing world
Provide a brief summary for each question. The word count for individual answers may vary, but your responses should total 800 – 1000 words for the entire worksheet.
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. What can a psychology major do for this organization?
3. Why do you feel that you will be successful in this position?
4. What motivates you?
5. If I were to ask one of your professors to describe you, what would he or she say?
6. Have you ever had a conflict with a boss or professor? How did you resolve it?
7. Why do you want to join our organization?
8. Do you have any actual work experience in this area? How does your background make you a fit for this job?
9. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
10. Are you a team player? Would those who have worked with you agree? Explain.
Order a similar essay and get a special bonus- Up to 15% discount!!!