Assignment 3 Requirement
Assignment 3 Reflective writing aims to get you to think
about your learning and understand your learning experiences.
When students write Assignment 3 need to follow steps:
1. Evaluate the effectiveness and your usefulness of the learning experience
Make judgments that are clearly connected to observations you have made. Answer the questions:
– What is your opinion about learning experience?
– What is the value of this experience?
2. Explain how this learning process will be useful to you
Consider: In what ways could this learning experience serve you in:
– future career
– life generally
Answer the question: 'How will you transfer or apply your new knowledge and
insights in the future?'
3. Describe objectively what happened in the learning process
Give the details of what happened in the learning process. Answer the question:
'What did you read, see, and hear?'
4. Evaluate what you learn
Make judgments connected to observations you have made in the Business
Research. Answer the question: 'How Business Research was useful for your
Research Learning Process?'
5. Explain your learning process:
New insights, connections with other learning, your feelings, hypotheses,
conclusions. Answer the questions:
'What was the reason you did particular activities (Assignment 1, Assignment 2?
6. Explain how this learning will apply
to your research subject, your course, future profession,
life … Answer the question: 'How could this learning apply in your future?'
NEED A SIMILAR PAPER? CLICK ORDER NOW AND GET THE BEST WRITER