You are required to keep a reflective journal of your thoughts and experiences relative to the subject material presented in there three documents. Your journal may reflect your response to a required reading, a class discussion, or a discussion of the application of the concepts from your workplace.
words limit :3500
This is not an argumentative essay. Although the content is based on a reflective journal, students are expected to meet all standards of essay writing. You should reference
at least eight academic journal articles, and all references must be sourced/cited correctly. You may refer to readings from other units if they are relevant.
Keep a reflective journal that covers AT A MINIMUM, readings and class activities from topics covered in any THREE WEEKS. You may elect to address more topics but keep in mind the word limit. In this journal you can address, but are not limited to, some of the following suggestions:
Your understanding of your own learning over the semester and the implications for organisational learning;
A critical analysis of the readings; what relationships exist between the readings?
What patterns have emerged in the development of the theories?
How do the ideas and concepts in the readings interrelate?
What has been revealed in organisations and management by the use of multiple perspectives?
The main information
1.Culture communication and making healthier workplace
Describe the characteristics of psychologically healthy workplaces
Understand communication as essential prerequisite to successful organizational change
Examine the role of culture and communication in making healthier workplaces
Recognize the importance of creating and sustaining an organizational culture that supports worker health and well-being
2.Designing Healthy Workplaces
• Understand the relationship between High-Performance Work Systems and healthy workplace practices
• Identify the role of cultural differences in the implementation of HPWSs
• Identify barriers to High-Performance Work Systems
• Understand the enablers and barriers to creating a healthy small business
3.Leadership and Climate in a Healthy Workplace
• Discuss leadership and the creation of a healthy workplace
• Describe the relational perspective and the behavioral perspective of leadership
• Discuss the role of leadership in developing an inclusive environment
Do you need a similar essay? Click Order Now and get a qualified writer for high-quality papers