As an epidemiologist investigating a Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) outbreak, you have been tasked with developing an eight to ten item questionnaire to investigate the situation. You will also write a brief report that explains the questionnaire.
Your report should address the following:
- An explanation of your questionnaire
- Why you selected the questions you used on your questionnaire – in other words, why the questions are important to your investigation, and what information you hope to uncover
- The target audience of the questionnaire (i.e., the respondents), and why you chose them
- The location of the target audience
- How you will distribute the questionnaire.
Be sure to include general and specific information you would need to know from those you are interviewing.
Your questionnaire and paper should meet the following structural requirements:
- The questionnaire should consist of eight to ten questions.
- The paper should be at least two pages in length, not including the cover sheet, reference page, and questionnaire pages.
- Formatted according to APA writing standards.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles.
Get a similar essay of high quality at 12% Discount- Click Order Now