A classic study in Criminal Justice is the Stanford Prison Experiment. This week you will conduct research on this classic study and submit your work as a PowerPoint presentation.
Research the Stanford Prison Experiment.
Create a 10 –12 slide PowerPoint presentation incorporating speaker notes to provide an overview of the following:
1. Provide a brief review of the study.
2. What was the purpose of the study (exploratory, descriptive, explanatory, evaluative, or a combination)? Justify your reasoning.
3. Describe the sampling strategy and sampling technique.
4. Describe the research design
5. List four ethical principles or standards and discuss whether researchers were compliant with these principles.
6. Evaluate the validity and reliability of this experiment. Explain your answer.
7. Analyze whether the results can be generalized to another situation or population. Justify your reasoning.
The key to a successful project is to ensure that the presentation:
· Addresses all of the information requested (see bullet points above)
· Is "creative" in that it uses template, color, hyperlinks, pictures, and streaming video in support of your major premises
· Completed in PowerPoint (other formats will be scored at zero)
APA style is used on the reference slide
· No large music files are included
· Outside research is evidenced
· Free spelling and other grammatical errors
Submitting Your Assignment
Compose your paper in PowerPoint and save your document in the following format: Last name First name Assignment. (Example: SmithJohn Unit 5 Assignment). Submit your Assignment by selecting Unit 5: Assignment Dropbox by the end of Unit 5.
Need a similar essay? click Order Now and get a qualified writer to deliver top-notch essays