write a critical appraisal of a book that you have recently read concerning one or more particular complementary and alternative medical therapies currently practised in Canada. The book you review should be at least 100 pages in length.
You should include the following sections:
1. Author(s). Provide information about the author(s), including credentials and academic, organizational, or institutional affiliation. Does the author have a bias or vested interest?
2. Introduction.What is the book about?
3. Claims. Does the book make any claims about treatment?
4. Supporting evidence.What scientific evidence does the author present to support his or her claims? Assess the literature in detail. Critically assess the research in relation to the book content.
5. Risks and benefits. Discuss and critically assess the risks and/or benefits associated with the particular therapy presented in the book.
6. Conclusion. Present your conclusion.
7. References. List and cite all sources of scientific literature that you used to write this assignment using APA style.
Need a similar Essay? Click Order Now And Get A Qualified Writer For High Quality Papers!