Complete the Philosophical and Educational Perspectives assessment.
As you read through the Philosophical and Educational Perspectives, which perspective do you find yourself agreeing with the most and the least?
Write a 300- to 750-word paper in which you describe your philosophy of education.
Include your theories on three to five of the following topics:
- The purpose of education
- The role of the student in education
- The role of the teacher in education
- The role of the teacher in the community
- What defines a community of learners
- How children learn
- How educational philosophies relate to classroom practice
- Classroom management
- Instructional strategies
- Curriculum design
- Your personal educational philosophy
Develop a word cloud or other infographic to reflect your personal philosophy of education. Imagine you will use this infographic as a visual representation of your teaching for parents.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Need a similar essay? Click Order Now and claim a special bonus- up to 15% Discount offer!!!