Effective Contract Management
The five (5) key components to effective contract management are as follows:
· Identify how the managed care environment, players, and dynamics can impact your organization.
· Review insurance, PPO and ERISA plan contracts in order to successfully maximize reimbursements and minimize denials.
· Recognize problematic contract terms affecting both reimbursement and operations.
· Discuss capitation per diem and percentage of charges rate, and understand the risks assumed, plus develop strategies for managing and sharing those risks.
· Review the driving forces in managed care (including healthcare reform), specifics on payer initiatives, public policy, and patient service imperatives that are shaping change.
In a 2 page Word document, explain how each one impacts your own organization (or an organization that you may have encountered in your own research). Then, give an example for each key component of how contract management would be negatively impacted should that component be ignored.
-How managed care impacts and individual organization and example of managed care
– How to review and understanding of an insurance contract help maximize reimbursement and minimize denials. Give Examplesdenials. Give Examples
-Identify problematic contract terms and explain how they can challenge HIM operations. Give examples
– Give examples of (2) payment methods identify the risks for healthcare provider and identify strategies for the healthcare provider to succeed in spite of them.healthcare provider and identify strategies for the healthcare provider to succeed in spite of them.
– describes a recent payer initiative since 2014 and indicates how it is impacting healthcare and driving healthcare change
Professional written, Have an Intro and a summery, formatted with good grammar
Need a similar essay? click ORDER NOW and claim a special bonus- Up To 15% Discounts!!!