Application 3 – Final Paper
At the end of this course, you will write a 15- to 20-page literature review that captures relevant theories and empirical research leading to a significant research topic, problem, and research question(s). Approach your topic as though you were arguing for funding that might support a vital new step in understanding methods for improving organizational performance. Although you do not have to actually design a study to the point of specifying research measures or samples, try to evolve your thinking to the point of framing a relevant research topic, problem, and question(s) on which your proposed research would be focused.
This question should be complete enough to suggest why the answers obtained further develop an important theory, address a gap in a current model of of business process improvement, or demonstrate an immediate application to solving common people/process problems related to improving organizational performance. Rather than attempting to include as many references as possible, try to emphasize the logical coherence of your evidence of conceptual foundations.
Build a rhetorical argument for why your research problem and question(s) are important. An obvious extension of your paper would be to consider using it as a springboard for a dissertation proposal. Your paper could also be useful for the development of Chapter 2 of your Proposal/Dissertation.
Your literature review paper should include the following elements:
· Adherence to APA format (6th edition), which requires a title page, an abstract, a reference list, and appropriate sections and their headings
· A thorough review of the literature that shows evidence of a potential research opportunity/gap
· Presentation of a clearly defined gap in the research, with a focus on what has and has not been discussed in the academic literature.
· The definition of a viable topic for dissertation research (using the aforementioned identified gap as a basis).
· A draft problem statement included in your conclusion section.
· At least one research question that is demonstrably linked to your problem statement. You do not need to address any hypotheses or design considerations and should include this question in your conclusion section.
Need similar work? Click Order Now and Fill your assignment details- Upto 15% Discount offer!!!