"Cost-Benefit Analysis" Please respond to the following:
- In a heavily debated City Council meeting, one year ago, Cobb County learned that by buying larger garbage trucks it could reduce labor cost for garbage removal. Note: All the dollar amounts below are in this year's (present) dollars.labor cost for garbage removal. Note: All the dollar amounts below are in this year’s (present) dollars.
- The cost of the trucks today (one year later) is $ 400,000.
- The annual savings in this year's $ 90,000 dollars.
- The trucks will last for four years and then will be sold for $ 100,000.
- The city can borrow money at 7% discount rate to purchase the trucks.
- Inflation for the next four years is expected to average 3%.
- Assuming the cost and benefits are incurred at the end of the year, should the city buy the trucks?
Need a similar essay? Click Order Now and get a special bonus- Up to 15% discounts!!!