- Do some research and find an article online that describes either a cohort or a case control design study.
- Answer the questions below. For each question, cite your research that supports your answer.
- What was the hypothesis of the study?
- How were the cases defined for the study?
- How many cases were selected for the study?
- How were the controls defined and selected for the study?
- How many controls were selected for the study
- Describe the inclusion or exclusion criteria for the selection of cases and controls?
- What was/were the exposure of interest?
- Where and how the information on exposure was obtained by the researchers?
- How many participants had positive history of exposure among cases and controls?
- What measure of association was used to describe the relationship between the disease and exposure?
Your paper should:
- be 1-2 pages in length.
- properly cite research sources.
- be free of spelling and grammar errors.
Need a similar essay? Click Order Now And Get A Special Bonus- Up To 15% Discount Offer!!!