1) List and describe the critical roles of senior/executive management during the life cycle of the project.
2) Describe how adopting various types of management structures and initiatives impact project management. Consider the following:
Total quality management (TQM)
Self-directed work teams
3) In a matrix organization, people are often assigned full-time to a project. What is the responsibility of the project manager to the assigned resource and to the manager the resource is “borrowed” from?
4) What should be the role of the project manager in the planning endeavors, including strategic and operational planning, of his or her company?
5) Describe how quality can be measured so that quality improvement efforts can be evaluated for effectiveness.