Prepare a 16- to 20- slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation showing the details of a business you are interested in starting in a foreign country, and for which you need $300,000. The presentation should include the following information:
- Business name
- Executive summary
- Description of the foreign country
- Business description and structure
- Market and company analysis
- Marketing and sales operational plan
- How you plan to use the $300,000
- Financial statements forecast (3 years)
- Business health assessment – using the following ratios:
- Liquidity ratios
- Solvency ratios
- Asset management ratios
- Profitability ratios
- Market value ratios
Prepare an excel sheet that includes the calculations from Part 1. Incorporate those calculations into an APA formated paper that includes your calculations results and your response for both Part 1 and Part 2.
Part 1: Analyze and calculate the following scenarios in 525 words, including which one would you choose and why, and which financing option is best for your busines:busines:
- Investor # 1 decided to loan you the $ 300,000, paying all of the interest (8% per year) and principal in one lump sum at the end of 5 years.
- Investor # 2 offers you the $ 300,000, paying interest at the rate of 8% per year for 4 years and then the final payment of interest and principal at the end of the 5th year.
Part 2: Discuss in 525 words the challenges and risks you may face in starting a business in a foreign country including the following:
- Cultural, business, and political risks.
- How do you plan to avoid operational, transaction, and translation exposure.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Need a similar essay? We have qualified writers who can assist. Click ORDER NOW to get a special bonus- Up to 18% Discount Offer!!!