To assess your understanding for E- Marketing / Digital Marketing in an organization of your choice.
Choose any business organization of your interest and analyse it accordingly.
Attempt all Questions related to your organisation. (Note: Questions should be in the serial order with references wherever is required. Also during presentations 12 slides should be prepared covering all the point in order).
1. Prepare a market plan to launch a new product or Services for your business in the market.
2. Analyse tools and technologies to support the business.
3. What strategies are to be implemented in the market Plan to tackle competition.
4. Project your business by using the following:
A. Situational Analysis (SA)
a) SWOT analysis
b) Industry Analysis
c) Projections on market demand.
B. Market and Cost Analysis (MA)
a) Segmentation analysis and strategy.
b) Positioning in the marketplace.
c) Procurement of goods and Services
d) Major customer acquisition techniques, online advertising , ad serving and targeting
C. Market tools and Application( MA )
a) Core Marketing Concepts and define value chain
b) Use of Branding and video marketing
c) E mail Marketing and Social Media Marketing
d) Available tools of E Commerce
D. Web-enabled Supply Chains (WEB)
a) SEO and Search engine marketing
b) Use of Web application for the outsourcing of logistics services
c) Cloud computing and Customer Relationship Management
5. What scope and limitations of electronic media (e marketing as well as digital marketing) your Business will possess in the world of marketing business.
- Each students will have one Project.
- Project will be based on the implementation of the Tools and technologies in real world.
- Project will require summarizing, demonstrating, and the use and potential values of E- Marketing / Digital Market for an organization.
- The Project has to be completed individually by each students.
- Presentation will be conducted during the WEEK-13 so that students get time to complete their project work and present in front of all the students in the class.
6. Students can also make market plan to launch a new product or Services for any particular business in the market from KSA.