Online learning/ evidence gathering conditions
Each online learning component is recorded as Five hours (5), Three hours (3) or Zero hours (0). A student can only achieve competence when all online learning components listed under procedures and specifications of the fulfilling the 5-hour online learning per week section are Satisfactory. Your trainer will give you feedback in the student learning management system after the completion of each online learning component. A student who is assessed as Zero hours (0) is eligible for re-submission. Should the student fail to submit the online learning component, a result outcome of Zero hours (0) will be recorded. Any form of plagiarism or copying other students’ work would also result in a Zero hours (0) record outcome and there would be no provisions for a re-submission.
Resources required for this Assessment
1. All documents must be created using Microsoft Word.
1. Upon completion, submit the online learning component (using this official template) via the student learning management system to your trainer along with the completed assessment coversheet.
1. Refer the notes on eLearning to answer the tasks
1. Any additional material will be provided by Trainer
Instructions for Students
Please read the following instructions carefully
· This online learning component is to be completed according to the instructions given by your assessor.
· Students are required to conduct their research and complete this online learning component outside the class contact time.
· Feedback on each task will be provided to enable you to determine how your work could be improved. You will be provided with feedback on your work within 2 weeks of the online learning component due date.
· Should you not answer the questions correctly, you will be given feedback on the results and your gaps in knowledge. You will be given another opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge and skills to be deemed competent for this unit of competency.
· If you are not sure about any aspect of this online learning component, please ask for clarification from your assessor.
· Please refer to the College re-submission policy for more information.
Describe the importance and benefits of budgeting. (not more than 800 words).
Need a similar essay? We have qualified writers who can assist. Click ORDER NOW to get a special bonus- Up to 18% Discount Offer!!!