- brief narrative (150-300 words) in which the student reflects upon the research strategies and process used to write the paper. In this narrative, the student might discuss:
- why the topic was chosen and how it was narrowed
- what search terms/phrases were used
- what research methods and sources were used (books, periodicals/databases, interviews/survey, multimedia)
- what methods were used to evaluate the sources
- what collection methods were used (annotated bibliographies, note cards, etc)
- how the sources were documented (MLA, APA, Chicago)
- what went well in the process and/or what didn’t
- what he/she might do differently on the next research project It's value is 100 pts.
Need a similar essay? We have qualified writers who can assist. Click ORDER NOW to get a special bonus- Up to 18% Discount Offer!!!