Module 13: Critical Thinking
Critical Thinking: Behavioral and Mental Health in Saudi Arabia
· Evolution of mental health
· Structure of care and access
· Financing of mental healthcare
· Intervention through policy and research
· Preventative measures enacted by governmental and nongovernmental entities
Requirements: (power point )
· Your presentation should be 12 slides in length, not including the title or reference slides.
· Presentation notes are required for each slide to support the slide content. These can be part of the presentation or delivered as a separate document. If you opt for the former, be aware that the presentation cannot be submitted in PDF format, which does not make notes visible to the instructor.
· Pictures and graph are required
· Text Font size 24 and title font size 40
· Each slide should have citation and note
· Your work must follow Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate.
· Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two must be external.
Need a similar essay? We have qualified writers who can assist. Click ORDER NOW to get a special bonus- Up to 18% Discount Offer!!!