Q Perform a search on the Web for articles and stories about social engineering attacks or reverse social engineering attacks. Find an attack that was successful and describe how it could have been prevented..
Project Written Report and Presentation
You will choose any information security topic from our textbook and/or discussions to write a paper and develop a PowerPoint presentation. The final report should be 10-12 pages, 12 font size, 1” margins, double-spaced, including figures, tables, etc. Follow the current APA format guide for your report. Use spell check, grammar check, etc. to make sure that your report is written in professional form with no keyboarding or grammatical errors. No abstract is required. However, a cover page and a reference page are required. Make sure the cover page and reference page are also in current APA format.
Your project paper will be assessed as follows:
· Is the paper of optimallength?
· Is the paper wellorganized?
· Is the paper clear andconcise?
· Is the titleappropriate
· Are individual ideas assimilatedwell?
· Are wording, punctuation, etc.correct?
· Is the paper formattedcorrectly?
· Is the paper wellmotivated?
· Is an interesting problem/issueaddressed?
· Is knowledge of the areademonstrated?
· Use of diagrams or other graphics?
· Have all key references beencited?
· Are conclusions valid andappropriate?
You will need to develop a PowerPoint presentation to summarize your final report. Use transition and animation in your slides. Ten to twenty slides are required to highlight your project.