This week, you submit your Final Project.
- Review the comments received from your Instructor to the draft submitted in Week 4. Use those comments to inform your final paper.
- Review the Final Project Guidelines located in this week’s Learning Resources.
In an 8-page paper (not including the cover page and reference page):
- Analyze an important social change movement of the pre-modern era (pre-1945).
- Analyze an important social change movement of the modern era (post 1945).
- Compare and contrast both movements.
- Analyze and explain the leadership structure of both movements. Who led these social change efforts? Was it an individual or a collective effort? What prompted individuals to become leaders of the movements?
- Analyze how the movements parallel or complement each other.
- Evaluate the success of these movements in promoting social change.
Be sure to include an introduction, body, conclusion, and reference page, using APA format to cite each of your sources.