a 4- to 5-page protocol for a survey to gather information about the problem in your Scholar-Practitioner Project. The protocol should include the following:
The population is the Native American Indian
- A brief set of objectives for the survey
- Describe the population you would sample and explain why.
- Describe your data collection method you might use and explain why.
- Describe your data analysis method and explain why.
- A 1-page (10–20 questions) questionnaire for the survey.
Use the resources and current literature to support your response.
Soriano, F. I. (2013). Conducting needs assessment: A multidisciplinary approach (2nd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
Chapter 9, “Recruiting and Collecting Data From Participants”
Sarsour, L., Tong, V. S., Jaber, C., Talbi, M., & Julliard, K. (2010). Health assessment of the Arab American community in Southwest Brooklyn. Journal of Community Health, 35(6), 653–659.