The goal of this Capstone Project is to chronicle the evolution of your leadership journey through the CSU-Global Organizational Leadership master’s degree program and this course, and reflect on how the program outcomes align with your learning experience.
As your Capstone Project, this essay must include the following items (discuss how the CSU-Global program, including this course, developed your ability to):
1. Analyze how individuals and groups interact within organizations.
2. Develop knowledge of strategies that support stakeholders and enhance organizational capacity.
3. Evaluate human behavior within organizations to understand effective leadership, organizational communication, ethical practices, and cogent decision-making principles.
4. Demonstrate the ability to create and sustain lifelong learning to promote cohesive culture within an organization.
5. Assess current challenges of organizational leadership in historical and current contexts.
6. Analyze and integrate theories of leadership within personal and professional contexts.
7. Demonstrate skills for effective strategy development within an organization.
You will approach the essay through these three lenses:
• Leadership Learned: Literature and courses that impacted your leadership growth and development in the seven areas listed above
• Leadership Practiced: Peak events within your master’s enrollment where the theoretical and the practical intersected in the seven areas listed above
• Leadership Forward: A strategy for continued leadership development in the seven areas listed above
A well-written and well-developed reflective essay should meet the following requirements:
• Include an introduction, a conclusion, and a references page
• Use a minimum of ten credible sources that are cited within the project
• Include proper citation of any graphs or figures that you do not create yourself
• Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements