Select one of the following topics. These topics may be researched using the Internet:
- Early roots of policing, Sir Robert Peel's, during the 1820s, nine principles, and their connection to modern-day policing
- Community policing as viewed by Robert C. Trojanowicz and Bonnie Bucqueroux
- Problem-oriented policing and its past, present, and future implications according to Herman Goldstein
- Broken-window concept and its connection to social disorder as described by George L. Kelling
- Crime prevention concepts and theory, such as Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design and other preventative programs
- The Chicago Alternative Policing Strategy
Create a photo storybook examining the topic's administrative and operational considerations in relation to functions of patrol, crime investigation, emergency and critical incident response, and future trends–if applicable. Use the attached storybook template or create one of your own.
Write a 350- to 700-word narration of your storybook.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.