Here is what I expect for this assignment:
- Begin with a research question. Ask yourself what are you trying to find out from this survey? (this is only for me, you wouldn't put it on a survey you are distributing to others) 3 points
- Survey should include at least 10 questions but no more than 15 (5 points)
- Number the questions, put proper spacing between questions and options, use proper spelling and complete sentence questions.
- Include only one open-ended question, the rest should be close-ended (1 point)
- All questions should be relevant to what you are trying to find out from the research question. (8 points)
- Include instructions for the person taking the survey such as "check all that apply" or "choose the one answer that best describes you" (for examples) (3 points)