MDM with CDI Approach
You are working at ABY Company and your manager wants to know how embarking on an MDM with customer data integration (CDI) approach initiative will affect the company.
Write a report for management discussing the benefits of CDI for the company, including accuracy and completeness of data. Discuss the disruptive and transformational capability of CDI and how to monitor the quality of the integrated data.
Use the Internet to search for data cleansing software. Compare the functionality of at least two types of data cleansing software: Identify some common criteria and rank the software based on these criteria. Use a data management system or Excel to present a cleansing prototype strategy. If you choose to use SAS, consult the second study in Unit 1 for instructions on how to download the software.
MDM with CDI Approach Scoring Guide
• Describes a cleansing prototype strategy using examples to support the strategy.
• Ranks and evaluates software according to the criteria identified for MDM systems.
• Discusses the benefits of CDI for the companies that embark on MDM initiatives with CDI approach in great detail and with clarity.
• Discusses the disruptive and transformational capability of CDI in great detail and with clarity.
• Discusses the ways to monitor the quality of integrated data in great detail and with clarity.