Prompt: Review your entire final project and develop a suitable incident response plan (IRP)based on the scenario presented in both your Final Project Scenario and the virtual environment presented in the educational video game Agent Surefire: InfoSec. Be sure to discuss the following in your plan:
· Identify the purpose of the plan.
· Create and define roles and responsibilities.
· Define an incident with at least five examples of that incident (e.g., unauthorized access).
· Discuss current incident response process within Limetree Inc., including current shortcomings
· Create a new process for incident response. This must include incident recovery (use a flowchart to enhance your definition).
Guidelines for Submission: Your responses must be submitted as SIX to EIGHT (6-8) pages long excluding references and cover page as a Microsoft Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and at least four sources cited in APA format. Make sure you cite if you take a piece of someone’s work, very important and your reference should relate to your writing (don’t cite a reference because it relates to the course and not this very paper) at least 4 current and relevant academic references. No heavy paraphrasing of others work.