"Code Of Conduct Memo – Draft"
You are a manager at a call center. The company frowns upon phone calls and texting during work hours. You have looked the other way a few times, but it has started to get out of hand. You need to write a memo reminding everyone that private phone and text message use on company time is viewed as a violation of the company’s code of ethics.
Write a 1-page memo in which you address the situation, emphasizing the violation of the company’s code of conduct. In your document, you should:
- Ensure the memo is clear and brief.
- Choose language to match the purpose and tone for the situation and audience.
- Format the memo accurately and according to the details in the textbook.
- Create an effective opening that establishes goodwill without obscuring the message.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.