- Through research, find a single example of a beneficial or detrimental mutation
- 2. Go to the Mutations in Evolution discussion topic, and create a new thread of at least 250 words (excluding citations) containing the following information, using APA for citations and support:
- Identify and describe to your classmates the example of mutation that has been detrimental or beneficial. The species can be any species- humans or otherwise.
Return to the discussion topic and reply to one of your classmates' posts who has not had a reply.
- The reply should be evident you read the post and have a thoughtful response.
- The reply should be at least five sentences total. Replies should not say "cool post", "good idea", etc., but answer the post based on the following criteria.
- Is the post detailed enough to describe the discussion topic?
- Does the post grab your interest? Why/not?
- If applicable, is the post supported with proper scientific sources and citations?
- Comments will be taken into consideration for grading purposes.