Voice Mail Follow-Up
Assignment 3.2: Voice Mail Follow-Up
Worth 40 points
This is a follow up email from the Email Based on Listening Skills Scenario from the previous assignment.
Your supervisor has asked to you write a brief email on the vacation policy changes to be distributed to staff.
You have just finished up and have sent your newly constructed email to the staff. Now, you must call your supervisor and leave a voice mail response updating him or her that you have sent out the new vacation policy email to staff.
Once you create your voice mail message, be sure to attach it when submitting this assignment.
Note: For this assignment, you will need to use a sound recorder such as Sounder Recorder on PC or Quicktime on Mac.
Leave a follow-up reply voice mail for your supervisor when you have completed the email in which you:
1. Inform your supervisor that you have completed the email.
2. Confirm to which employees you sent the email.
3. Confirm the date and time when you sent the email.
4. Target the appropriate professional audience.
5. Use appropriate rate, volume, and pitch for professional audience.
6. Speak for clarity, including articulation, pronunciation, and fluency.
7. Meet three to five (3-5) sentence minimum requirement.