1. Facility Location Analysis. What factors come into consideration when looking at Global locations?
2. Six Sigma: Is 3.4 defects per million a realistic goal for Quality Management system? Explain your
3. Draw a sketch of the closed loop manufacturing system then discuss the section of the chart that you
feel is the most important for the operations function. Does a company need to excel at all activities on the chart or are some more important than
4. what characteristics must a Bill of Material have in order to be compatible
a. A unique part identities
b. Specific Quantities per
c. Clearly defined parent/component linkages
d. all of the above
5. In networking Scheduling tools Activities are defined tasks that consume
6. A flow line layout generally provides for more flexibility than other layout types.
7. Material Handling is considered to be a value adding activity.