2. Find the future value of the cash flow of $600 a month for 5 years at 9% interest compounded monthly.
4. If Brenda contributes $630 at the end of each month to her retirement account that pays 8.75% compounded semiannually how much
will she have when she retires 20 years from the start of contributions?
6. Find the discounted value of an ordinary annuity of $1490 a month for 3 years if the interest is
14.25% compounded quarterly.
8. A couple wants to renovate their house in 3 years. They need $27000 which they plan to save for in monthly payments in an account that
pays 8.5% compounded monthly. How much would their monthly savings be?
10. Rosemary would like to buy a chalet overlooking the Alps for $300000. She can save up to $10000 a month in an account paying 15%
interest compounded monthly. How long will it take her to wait?