You will conduct Internet research about poverty in the United States and create a photo essay that depicts the economic struggles that many Americans are facing today
You will conduct Internet research about poverty in the United States and create a photo essay that depicts the economic struggles that many Americans are facing today. Your photo essay should have an organized theme, linking two photos in some way in the essay.
Theme ideas include a certain area or region (urban or rural), lost jobs, a personal story, the recession, immigration, economic impact of globalization, low-paying jobs, slums, kids and poverty, hunger, elderly and poverty, single parents and poverty, health care and poverty, drugs, or other social issues that may be associated with poverty. You are not limited to these ideas; you may pick any theme that you think depicts the economic struggles of Americans.
You will submit the following in one document:
1. Two photos that support one common social theme
2. Each photo must come from a different webpage, article, or source. In other words, do not find an article or photo essay online and copy both photos from that one source. The photos may be your own photos, photos found online, or a combination of both.
3. Provide a 100-word (minimum) description for each of the two photos that states what each of the photos represents.
4. The descriptions should educate the reader about the social theme you are presenting.
5. Provide a 150-word (minimum) summary of your photo theme and explain how social class as a social structure influences the opportunities or life chances for the individuals or individual in your photo essay.
6. Conclude with a statement of what you learned from this photo essay assignment.
Please make sure to cite the source of each photo and any other source materials used in this assignment.
You are the business owner of a local cleaning service, and you have been thinking about implementing a knowledge management system for your cleaning technicians, especially for those who troubleshoot and solve cleaning problems, such as removing certain carpet and water stains, addressing mold, and selecting the proper tools and products to use for other types of cleaning issues. You are thinking about this because there are times when some of your cleaning technicians know how to properly clean carpets and others do not. Providing a central knowledge repository could help share cleaning knowledge among your cleaning technicians.
Compose a paper that addresses the elements listed below.
· Explain the role of knowledge management systems.
· Explain what is meant by expert systems.
· Explain what is meant by content management systems.
· Discuss how the business in the selected scenario could benefit from an expert system and a content management system and provide two examples for each type of system.