Was America’s involvement in Vietnam justified? Should America have intervened after the French were expelled in 1953? To successfully participate in this discussion, please be sure to explain what America was fighting for in Vietnam and why they felt so adamant (strong) that Vietnam not fall into the “wrong hands.” Turn to pp. 695 of your SFA text and use the testimony of John Kerry to explain whether or not the war was justified.
Archive for August 4th, 2019
So my predictive analysis is upcoming attack on cyber security on cell phones.The target audience for this report is the cell phone service provider. This report is most important for Service provider to maintain or increase their Stock like assuming in my report if Sprint had only 3% success rate from a hacker point of view to gather user personal information which is very less as compared to other Service providers. so, if we look current Stock market for AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint is $35, $57, $85, $6.5 then maybe their sales going to increases because people are thinking this is more secure than other service providers.
My assisgnment Question is explain big Data and warehouse Related same topic.
Big Data and Data Warehouse.
A 3-5 page
APA original document describing the
management of Big Data you will use in
your (imaginary) Data Analytics company.
What database will you use? How with the
data get from wherever it is into your way.
In a 3-page paper, written in APA format using proper spelling/grammar, research the topic of menopause and address the following:
- Explain perimenopause, surgical menopause, stress menopause, and postmenopause.
- Describe the signs of menopause.
- Which other life changes (e.g., physical, psychosocial, and cognitive) may influence a women’s experience during menopause?
- Which women are at the highest risk for osteoporosis?
- Describe the traditional and alternative therapies for the conditions associated with menopause.
- Suggest appropriate health, nutrition, and exercise guidelines for middle-aged and older adults.
Be sure to include APA citations for any resources you used as references.
How would one know if an elderly relative had clinical depression or was sad because of specific life changes and losses?
Depression in later life is usually diagnosed on the basis of two clusters of symptoms: feelings and physical changes. In a 3-page paper, written in APA format using proper spelling/grammar, research the topic of depression in the elderly and address the following:
- How would one know if an elderly relative had clinical depression or was sad because of specific life changes and losses?
- What are the consequences of depression in the elderly?
- Which behaviors would indicate a person going through depression needs therapy?
- What kind of therapy would a professional recommend and why?
Be sure to include APA citations for any resources you used as references.
Write a 3–4-page article that addresses the topic of interprofessional collaboration and teamwork in health care organizations.
The majority of health care leaders today state that interprofessional collaboration is essential for effective and efficient health care delivery. But this type of collaboration rarely occurs (Bankston & Glazer, 2013). In this assessment you will consider what it takes to develop truly effective interprofessional collaborative teams.
You have been asked to submit an article to be published in your organization’s newsletter. After careful deliberation, you have decided to address the topic of interprofessional collaboration and teamwork in health care organizations, and how teams can be successful. Your article should be 3–4 pages in length, not including the title page and references page. Format this assessment following APA guidelines.
Complete the following in your article:
- Explain what is meant by the term interprofessional collaboration from a nursing perspective. (Do not simply copy a definition from a dictionary or other resource!)
- Describe the characteristics and qualities of effective interprofessional teams in terms of patient care and safety.
- Describe the benefits and limitations of interprofessional teams for health care organizations, members of a team, and patients.
- Explain the challenges of working in an interprofessional team.
- Describe strategies to help people come together to function effectively as a collaborative team.
- Explain how interprofessional teams define success. Consider how the definition might change based on the types of situations the team was formed to handle.
- Include a separate title page and references page.
- Reference at least three current scholarly or professional resources.
- Use APA format.
- Use Times New Roman font, 12 point.
- Double space.
Larson Property Management Company is one of the largest property management companies in California, with more than 1,000 employees. The company provides a full array of commercial management and development services. These activities include complete management services for commercial office and retail buildings and apartment complexes; construction, repair, and maintenance of commercial properties; and financial management and billing services for commercial real estate clients. The company has experienced significant expansion over the past five years in response to the growth in apartment and commercial construction in southern California, and this expansion has resulted in the need to hire a large number of employees on an ongoing basis to staff its operations. Larson Property Management has depended on a legacy HRIS to manage its applicant and employee databases. The system runs on a client-server computer system. The system was implemented approximately 10 years ago, prior to the company’s rapid growth and when it employed fewer than 100 employees. The system’s functionality is limited to the storage and retrieval of employee and applicant data. For recruiting purposes, the system requires a clerk to manually enter basic applicant data, the results of the application test, and whether or not an offer of employment has been made. Prior to this, applicants’ files were passed around to those who reviewed the materials and were sometimes misplaced, so trying to locate a particular applicant’s file was often a problem. The current HRIS has limited file storage capability for applicant and employee records and currently has reached its storage capacity. Larson Property Management has decided to replace its legacy HRIS. One application module in the new HRIS that the company wants is a sophisticated applicant-tracking system (ATS). The primary objective of the ATS will be to provide a paperless hiring process. The basic functions of the new system will be managing the requisition and approval of job openings, storing resumes and job applications and retrieving through query functions the names of applicants who match job requirements, tracking a candidate’s progress through the recruiting and selection process, and providing automated reporting functions. The company’s managers also want an e-HR functionality that includes the Internet posting of job openings through the company’s website and external job-posting services, application and resume submission through the Web and through kiosks at various office locations, staff ability to access and use the system remotely through a Web browser, and online resume- and application-scanning capabilities. Part of the design phase is modeling the processes that will be used in the system for applicant tracking. For Larson Property Management, this modeling will allow the system analysts to design an efficient paperless hiring process. Larson Property Management is well aware that the design stage of the SDLC is critical for the successful implementation of the new ATS. However, there is considerable confusion about how to proceed with this phase. The HR and IT professionals assigned to the ATS committee have been meeting to plan the new system. From their planning and needs analysis, it is clear that a new HRIS application is needed, can save considerable time, and can result in more accurate storage and retrieval of applicant data for cost-benefit and other management reports. The company has had several vendors provide presentations, with each vendor outlining its particular approach to the design of an ATS. But these presentations were primarily focused on the physical design of the new ATS. The HR and IT committees must now begin the design process, which must be completed in three months”.
Now that you assessed the business, identified some of the inefficient HR related processes plaguing Larson Property Management Company, and pinpointed a few possible solutions, it is time to choose an HRIS application that will best suit the business. In this assignment, you will provide a blueprint for the new system, and select a vendor that provides the type of HRIS you believe is most efficient and effective.
To prepare for this assignment, review the Larson Property Management Company case scenario, and then research logical process modeling with data flow diagrams and HRIS vendors that may suit the needs for Larson Property Management.
Write a three to four-page proposal, in which you:
Two Ways to View an HRIS: Data Versus Process
1. Explain the importance of viewing the HRIS from both a data and process perspective. Next, explain how the change team will use this information to address identified needs from Phase II: Analysis.
Logical Process Modeling with Data Flow Diagrams and Physical Design Choice
2. Based on your research of logical process modeling with data flow diagrams, explain the key business activities and processes in the HR system, and how the data will flow. Next, determine the physical design and explain your reasoning for the design. Defend your decisions with theory and findings from past readings and class activities.
Choose HRIS Vendor
3. Now that you know the type of HRIS you will be implementing, it is time to choose an HRIS vendor. Compare and contrast three vendors, including a description of the cost, capabilities, and HR functions that the HRIS caters to. Based on your comparison, choose the HRIS vendor that you will recommend to your client, and explain the main reason why you decided to choose this vendor over the
You will review the below case study to examine throughout the course. The case study presents a topic and area of applied psychology. This topic will provide you with an opportunity to examine the uses of applied behavioral science.
Educational Psychology: Learning Disabilities Eight year old Jimmy is having difficulty learning, and he is showing specific problems in reading and math. Parents and teachers have worked together to try and understand what is happening. They have determined the problem is not the result of visual, hearing, or motor disabilities, mental retardation, emotional disorders, or environmental, cultural, or economic issues. Finally, after all of this is ruled out, Jimmy is classified as having two learning disabilities: dyslexia and dyscalculia.
Your introductory paragraph must include a description of the basic characteristics of science and a definition of applied behavioral science. Your conclusion must include a preliminary examination of the pros and cons (advantages and disadvantages) of utilizing at least one applied behavioral science intervention method to address the concerns in the case study
The Case Study Selection paper
· Must be one to two double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
· Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis and summarizes supporting evidence.
· Must use at least one scholarly source published within the past 10 years.
Write a 300-word essay about the article. The essay should have the following structure
- Paragraph 1 – a summary, in your own words, of the article’s highlights and main points (about 10 sentences or 100 words)
- Paragraph 2 – a discussion, in your own words and ideas, of how the article relates to the concepts studied in class this week (about 10 sentences or 100 words)
- Paragraph 3 – a discussion, in your own words and ideas, of why the article is important (about 10 sentences or 100 words). This part focuses on one of the main objectives of this course –relating science to practical application and everyday life
- Include the exact web address that will link directly to the article
Using the Internet, locate TWO companies that provide VPN services. Compare the TWO different services offered. Include their services, pricing, and make a decision which VPN service would be best for your own personal use should you decide to make the purchase in the future. Also provide web links to all sites you use to conduct your research.
research and discuss your findings and provide different methods of Profiling on the following topic: What do you think may be the cause(s) of inclinations toward rough sex/rape/sexually deviant behavior? What sign or indicator of it would be detectable by a profiler? This is an open discussion and all answers should be professional. Each indicator should be supported from your chapter reading and internet searches. There are many documented indicators and you may have an additional one to share…
+ 2-3 PARAGRAPHS
+ INCLUDE SOURCES
+ PROVIDE MORE THEN 2 PROFILES FOR EACH QUESTIONS