In this unit you will be completing the first two sections of a Strategic Marketing Plan. This plan is to be based on your New Shoes Simulation company.
Marketing Plan Section I: Situation Analysis (Internal and Environmental Analysis)
- Accurate description and reference of all concepts and theories learned from the course material.
- Practical examples of concepts that lead to a continuing interest in the topic.
- Synthesis of concepts and theories from other course activities.
- Well-organized, clearly presented work ( free from excessive spelling and grammatical errors)
- Properly cited sources using APA 6th edition.
- Ensure use of the assignment rubric, template, and guidelines (attached)
- Determine a product offering using the marketing mix.
- Prepare a strategic marketing plan.
- Conduct an internal and external analysis of the industry.
- Conduct a competitive analysis.
- Understand the marketing mix in order to devise a strong strategic marketing plan for an organization.
- The internal analysis (company history)
- Market Description (competitor’s analysis)
- Current Marketing Mix Description/Situation ( Existing Product, Price, Distribution, Promotion)
- The environmental analysis (SWOT- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats)
Marketing Plan Section II
- Objectives and issues: at least 2 objectives (specific and measurable)
- Marketing Strategy:
- Target Market (Market Segmentation)