he Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP)
Evaluate the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP). Be sure to address the following:
· Provide a brief summary of the current status of the agreement.
· Describe the ways TPP is a free trade agreement.
· Describe the ways TPP is not a free trade agreement.
· Select one member country and analyze the expected effects on that country.
· Select another country that is not a member of TPP and analyze the expected effects of being left out of TPP.
Your final paper must be 8-10 pages long, not including the title and references pages. It must cite a minimum of eight peer-reviewed or professional sources, and be formatted per the APA