TOPIC: PICOT-D Question Submission
The purpose of this assignment (noncredit) is to present your final PICOT-D question for your Direct Practice Improvement (DPI) Project to your faculty for any last-minute changes needed before your Final PICOT-D submission for program approval in Topic 7.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
- TOPIC: Coping with Mental Health Issues: Suicide Prevention Among Adolescents & Young Adults.
- Using the “PICOT-D Question Template” ATTACHED to complete the assignment
- Utilize feedback received on prior PICOT Question Submissions.
- Professor’s Feedback/Suggested PICOT-D Question- “In the adolescent population with mental health issues, how does (use a tool here that scores for suicidal ideations) impact patient referrals to the (what department would a suicidal adolescent be referred to) over 8 weeks?”
- Make sure you made 100% of all the previous changes from your previous reviews.