In this assignment, you will recommend a personal retirement plan for a client that you identify. Support your recommendation to the client by explaining how the plan meets the clients needs and mitigates risk. In addition to the required page total, include the required appendices. Required appendices may be tables, pie charts, and/or other appropriate figures.
This week, you continue in the role of retirement planner you took on for the Week 7 assignment. You will identify a client, create a retirement plan that meets that clients needs, and recommend the plan to the client.
In a 56 page paper, complete the following:
- Identify a person, couple, or family for whom you are creating the plan. Describe the person, couple, or family (no name is required, but it can be you, someone else, or someone you imagine). Each of the following items is important because your recommendations must align to them:
- Include the factorsthat are important to know when developing a retirement plan(age, marital status, number of dependents, health, life expectancy, and other sources of income such as social security and pensions).
- Identify a desired age of retirement and retirement income (assume these were provided by the client).
- Describe the clients personal risk tolerance (assume this information was provided by the client).
- Develop a personal retirement planthat identifies required savingsbefore retirement and planned savings and withdrawals before and after retirement. Support your explanation of this plan with the following appendices:
- Annual and monthly savings before retirement (in addition to the required page total).
- Annual and monthly withdrawals after retirement (in addition to the required page total).
- Recommend asset allocations that mitigate risk based on clients profile, such as age, marital status, and personal risk tolerance, and based on the riskiness of the assets.Provide the following appendix to support the original and changing allocation of asset classes:
- Asset allocation over the life of the plan (in addition to the required page total).