After completing this lab activity, the students should be able to:
- Conduct the projectile motion lab
- Calculate the range and the height of a projectile, released at various angles
- Write a lab report
Lab ReportThe lab report must include the following:
- Experimental Details or Theoretical Analysis
- Conclusions and Summary
Lab ActivityPlease follow the steps given below to conduct the experiment:
- This lab requires you to produce a lab report to Determine the height and the range of a projectile.” This is theTitle of your lab report.
- Read the relevant chapter on projectile motions and add an Introduction.
You conduct this lab by connecting to the PhET website by clicking on the link given below (or where applicable through the embedded simulation on the lab page):