Class, Appcelerator Titanium was released in December 2008, and has been steadily growing in functionality since its release. Starting with its Titanium Developer product, Appcelerator provides a single-point interface to run applications. Titanium Studio is a full-featured IDE which provides a single place to handle all steps of the development environment including a debugging solution. Titanium is not a magic bullet; however, it does include a solid framework for developing a single codebase to deploy to multiple platforms. In addition, it allows developers to use a language they are more familiar with to create apps in a domain outside of their knowledge.
- What are some advantages to using Appcelerator Titanium?
- Though Appcelerator is reasonably priced, why do some mobile app developers feel that the bugs dont make it worth the effort?.
- How is Appcelerator different from other mobile application developers?
- This is a required assignment and is worth 50 points.
- You must apply and use the basic citation styles of APA.
- Do not claim credit for the words, ideas, and concepts of others.
- Use in-text citation and list the reference of your supporting source following APAs style and formatting
- Do not copy and paste information or concepts from the Internet and claim that is your work. It will be considered Plagiarism and you will receive a zero for your work.