- A recent and important conversation with Kimberle Crenshaw and others about the importance of using intersectionality to understand better violence directed at minority communities.
- What did you learn and/or find interesting about this documentary/film/podcast?
- How does it relate to and/or challenge some of the texts and key terms from this week? ( See specific paper and key term requirements below).
- Minimum of four (4) pages, double spaced
- Engages with at least three (3) readings from class (remember to use parenthetical citations or footnotes…no works cited required)
- Engages with at least three (3) key terms
- Uses evidence from film/documentary AND texts to support insights/opinions/reflections
- Reflects college-level writing standards (e.g., grammar, syntax, voice, spelling, etc).