Project plans outline the intended course of events; however, things dont always happen as intended. Organizations need to consider risks and develop a contingency plan. This plan is typically presented to management.
Based on your prior research, determine potential risk factors for not meeting each of the project objectives.Develop a contingency plan for each of the potential risks. Add the potential risks and contingency plan to your Wk4 Apply: Project Plan assignment.
Create a 12- to 14-slide presentation with detailed speaker notes and visuals on every slide in which you:
- Identify the organizations information presented in Wk1.
- Synthesize the SWOT analysis and market trend research.
- Explain how the project objectives will advance the organizational goals.
- Assess how success will be measured.
- Evaluate the value this project will bring to the organization.
- Identify project metrics, timelines, and responsible parties.
- Develop a contingency plan for each of the potential risk factors for not meeting each of the project objectives.
Note: If needed, review your chosen organization in the Case Studies folder on the main course page in Blackboard.
Cite any sources according to APA guidelines.