a 4- to 6-page paper outlining a focus group protocol:
- Describe a subgroup from your community (include relevant demographics such as gender, socioeconomic status, age).
- Restate the public health problem in the community health profile you created in Week 5.
- Create six questions for the focus group related to the identified public health problem (e.g., contributing factors, potential solutions, assets available to solve the problem).
- Describe methods you would use for recruiting participants and collecting and managing the data. Explain why these methods would be effective.
- Create a brief (two-paragraph) consent form that summarizes the reason for the focus group, procedures to be followed, participants’ rights, and procedures for maintaining confidentiality