Case Study: Organizational Behavior Management
Read the case study, Improving Responses to Medical Errors with Organizational Behavior Management, in Chapter 4 of your course text. In a three-to five-page double-spaced paper (excluding title and reference pages) address the following:
- Explain why the increase in the manager’s use of group behavior-based feedback is important.
- Propose intervention strategies the group leader can use to enhance the group effectiveness. Justify your proposed strategies with scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources.
- Explain the motivational theory applicable to sustain the four results listed in the case study.
Including an introduction and conclusion paragraph, your paper must be three to five double-spaced pages (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Including the textbook, utilize a minimum of three (one of which is the case study article used for review) scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources that were published within the last five years. Document all references in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center APA Checklist (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Proofreading Your Draft
Prior to submitting your Week 2 Assignment to WayPoint, use Grammarly to proofread your draft. A final draft should be complete, well-developed, refined, and error-free. It is important to proofread your work for grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure before submitting it. A final draft must always represent your very best work. Grammarly is one tool that can help you identify errors and learn from your mistakes during the proofreading process.
As you wrap up your paper, take a few moments to do the following:
- Review the full tutorial: “The Grammarly Guide: How to Set Up & Use Grammarly." (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Set up a Grammarly account (if you have not already done so).
- Go to www.grammarly.com/edu/students (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Click on “Create Account”
- Enter your full name, email, and preferred password. In the field “Access Code (optional)” enter Ashfordstudent to register a new account.
- If you encounter any problems or technical issues, please contact: email@example.com
- Use Grammarly to review your rough draft. Remember, your draft is an academic essay.
- Carefully read all the issues found by Grammarly and revise your paper.