Assignment: Next Steps
For this week, you will work on developing a writing process strategy to continue improving your scholarly writing, and you will incorporate your S.M.A.R.T. goals identified in this week’s Discussion. As you work on these last assignments, take time to reflect on all you have accomplished, how much you have supported and encouraged your colleagues, and the rewarding journey ahead.
To prepare for this Assignment:
- Review the feedback you received regarding the S.M.A.R.T. goals you identified in this week’s Discussion.
- Revise your goals accordingly, based on feedback provided by your Instructor, your colleagues, and any other relevant source (e.g., other Instructors).
- Review Learning Resources, and consider how these resources might support your writing process.
1) Describe any strategies you might use for advancing your scholarly writing and why you selected these strategies.
2) Explain the types of resources you will use to support your writing process as you continue your scholarly journey (e.g., Writing Center materials, support groups, professional learning communities, and regular discussions with your doctoral chair).
3) Identify any potential issues you might face and provide strategies on how you might address these issues.
4) Congratulate yourself on at least one skill you have gained/improved upon during your experience in this course.